I LOVE YOU AMIRA.



Assalamualaikum.

Nurul Amira binti Fakhri, if you're reading this. I just want you to know that i've fall in love on the right person and the person that i talk about is YOU. Sweetheart? It's been a long long journey on this relationship until we're here. On this day, this date and this moment. I hope that you know i'm getting serious on this relationship. Why do i said so? I just want you in my life. I can't stand my day without you sweetheart. My love towards you getting stronger. Bigger from the first day we're dating, the first day that you be mine. Sweetheart? I just wanna thanked you for everything that you've done to keep our relationship keep going until this moment. There's a lot of hardship that you've been through to keep this relationship alive. I owed you sweetheart. I owed for your effort on this relationship. Thank you darling. Sweetheart? Did you know you're the one that i've loved this much? Did you notice that you're the one that i put so much effort to keep you to be mine? We're mean to be together my love. I hope that you're my true love. Sometimes it's hard to find a words to describe how much i love you and how many time i've fallin in love with you sweetheart. You means a lot to me baby. I hope someday you'll understand that having you is what i live for. I'm so sorry for my imperfections darling but i want you to know that you're the one who completed me. I love you for who you are sweetheart. I wanted to tell you that wherever i am, whatever happens between us, i always think about you. All the time we spend together are my happiest time in this universe. I'll keep loving you no matter how hard the situation baby as long as my heart light up with your love. I am who i am because of you. You're the every reason, every hope and every dream that i've ever had.

sayang, i'm sorry for being a jerk. B minta maaf sangat sebab b tak macam yang bb nak. B tahu b langsung tak guna. B tak mampu nak beri apa yang bb nak tapi b nak bb tahu yang b dah usaha sebaik mungkin untuk jadi yang terbaik untuk bb. Kalau itu pun masih tak cukup, i'll work harder for your love sweetheart. B taknak hubungan kita terputus di tengah jalan. B nak bb jadi satu-satunya untuk b. Sekali lagi b minta maaf untuk kesilapan yang telah b lakukan. I'm so sorry Nurul Amira bt Fakhri. I love you so dmn much baby xo :'**

0 orang kena bebel.:

Post a Comment