She's perfect.


Assalamualaikum guys. What can i say, she's perfect for me. I just love the way she love me, the way she miss me, the way she look at me, the way she text me and the way she talk to me. She's the one in a million for me. I hope that she will be mine forever and after or until my last breath maybe.

I can't forget our first conversation last night. Her voice makes me melting. She got a cute voice, sumpah tak tipu. Macam tuan dia juga suaranya. Actually memang segan sebenarnya, tapi sampai bila right? Gua tetap beranikan diri call dia. Yang seronoknya, sampai habis kredit gua. I hope, dengan panggilan itu dapat gembirakan dia and I hope that I can make her smile alwaysssss.

Cara dia bercakap, cara dia merajuk dan cara dia gelak semalam takkan gua lupakan. I just miss her voice right now. I swear that I won't let her go. She's the one that I love so fcking damn much.

Sayang, kalau awak baca entri saya yang tak seberapa ni saya tahu saya mungkin saya tak sesweet lelaki lain yang awak pernah kenal, tapi ni jela yang saya mampu. Saya sangat sayangkan awak. Saya harap awak tahu tu. Saya tak nak kehilangan awak sayang. I'll try to be the best for your darling. I'll take a good care of your heart. I'll never make you hurt. Cause you're too special for me sayang. ILOVEYOUSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMUCH NURUL AMIRA ♥


0 orang kena bebel.:

Post a Comment